LED Interactive Light Tube
The LED Interactive Light Tube is a 100% maintenance free alternative to a bubble tube.
Bubble tubes are a sensory room favourite for their gentle relaxation and visual stimulation, but they do require regular maintenance and cannot be used in hygiene sensitive environments due to the risk of providing a home to diseases including Legionella.
The new LED light tube from AmbiSpace has no water or moving parts making it 100% maintenance free. It has 16 different modes including sound interactive. It creates a spectacular visual stimulus with more light transition effects than a bubble tube can possibly match.
- White bubbles/Red background travelling upwards, White bubbles/Green background travelling upwards
- White bubbles/Blue background – travelling upwards, White bubbles/Grey background – travelling upwards
- Vertical rainbow, Blue/white vertical stripe, Red/white vertical stripe, Lollipop – rainbow travelling upwards
- Colour fade – gradual fade through a rainbow of colour, Candy cane – diagonal red/white stripe
- Pink/green diagonal stripe, Blue/green diagonal stripe
- Sound responsive – responds according to sound/music volume – green column changing to blue in reaction to sound volume.
- Sound responsive – colour changes with sounds made i.e. clapping, stomping of feet & talking – steps through a rainbow of colours with each individual sound made. Ideal for cause and effect teaching.
- Sound responsive – “quiet time” mode – horizontal bands of colour creep up the tube but vanish when noise is made – sensitivity is adjustable. Ideal for encouraging “quiet time”.
- Automatic Cycle – Demo mode – The LED Light Column automatically cycles through Modes.
- 150mm x 0.75m
- 150mm x 1.1m
- 150mm x 1.2m
- 150mm x 1.45m
- 150mm x 1.8m
Interactive Add ons
AmbiSpace light tubes are supplied with a wireless push button remote control. To increase the interactivity even further consider adding a colour changer soft cube or interactive tablet app. The LED interactive light tube can also be connected to manual switch inputs & full room systems via DMX.
(App appearance may differ)
The AmbiSpace LED Interactive Light Tube is great as a standalone plug & play unit, or can be built in to soft play or sensory padding.